Papers of BAS Humanities and Social Sciences – колектив
Papers of BAS Humanities and Social Sciences
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
1. Papers of BAS. Humanities and Social Sciences presents current achievements of scholars from Bulgaria and abroad in the fields of humanities and social sciences. The journal is published in printed form (in English) as well as in electronic form (in English and in Bulgarian) www.baspress.com. Authors from Bulgaria should submit their articles both in English and in Bulgarian, and authors from abroad – in English.
2. Articles should present innovative studies that outline theoretical, analytical or applied perspectives and have not been previously published. Each article is evaluated by two independent anonymous reviewers.
3. Articles (main text, abstract and key words) should be submitted in 2 hard copies and in electronic form. An article, including illustrations, shouldn’t exceed 15 pages (1800 characters with no spaces), and an abstract – half a page. Acceptable file formats include .doc, .docx or .rtf.
4. Author’s name should appear under the article title, and contact information (postal address and code, phone number, e-mail address) should be placed at the end of the article.
5. Drawings, illustrations and photos are indicated as figures. A list of numbered figures along with their related texts must be submitted in a separate file. The following requirements should be considered: a) Photos should be submitted in the format of .jpeg or .tiff, saved as separate files; b) Other illustration material should be submitted in .eps file, saved separately or compressed in .zip. Tables, saved as .doc/.docx/.rtf file, should appear on the related spots. Maps, charts and diagrams/graphics should be submitted in separate .eps, .ai or .cdr files as CMYK and the text should be converted to curves.
Authors should enclose the used fonts in electronic form.
6. Bibliography should include only titles cited in the article. They should be presented alphabetically by family names of the authors; first appear the names in Ciryllic, and second those in Latin or (ancient) Greek (if any). Citing should follow the Harvard Referencing System (Author. Year), as follows: For books: Author’s name (authors’ names), compiler Editor; Year of publication; Title of the book; Place of publishing; Publisher. For periodicals: Author’s name (authors’ names); Year of the journal publication; Title of article; Title of journal; Number of the year of the journal publication; Issue’s number; Pages of the published article. For articles in volumes: Author’s name (authors’ names); Year of the volume publication; Title of article; In: Name of compiler ( the editor) of the volume; Title of volume; Pages of the published article; Place of publishing; Publisher. Electronic sources: Citation of publication. Available from: Internet address of publication [Accessed: Date]. The literary reference is indicated in the text in square brackets in the Harvard system (last author’s name and year of publication; in cases of more than three authors – last name of the first author, followed by et al. Notes are cited by numeral indexes in the text which point to related footnotes. A general list of used abbreviations should appear after the text.
7. Authors check one proof within the term set by the editor. Corrections include only errors made in the process of typesetting and, by exception, with regard to some new points concerning the text meaning. Authors receive three free printed copies of their articles. Articles are accepted at the following address: Cyrillo-Methodian Research Centre, BAS; Papers of BAS. Humanities and Social Sciences Journal; 13, Moskovska Str.;1000 Sofia, Bulgaria; e-mail: [email protected]
8. Issues of Papers of BAS. Humanities and Social Sciences can be purchased in the bookstores “Akademichna kniga” (in the central building of BAS, phone +359 2 987 97 86), “Targovski tsentar”(Acad. Georgi Bonchev Str., Bl. 5, phone: +359 2 870 41 85); “Ivan Evst. Geshov”, 4 Serdika Str., phone: +359 2 986 09 10.
9. Information concerning subscription to the journal within the country and abroad can be obtained:
|Категория:||Наука и научно-популярна литература||Език:||Английски|
|Издател:||Академично издателство "Проф. Марин Дринов"||Баркод:||23676248|
|Дата на издаване:||26.01.2015||ISBN:||23676248|